Thursday, July 23, 2009

A long unending dream...

whn season changes..v shut dwn our a/c's n fans n switch on wid heaters n othr heatin appliancs...
well m sure,u mst b wonderin...wat m talkin abt...
bt chill..thts jst a way tht aftr a long gap f tym,m bck in2 puttin my thoughts 2gthr....
it wasnt lack f tym or energy..bt dis tym arnd it was all abt lack f will n patience..
and thnkfully,few words by completly unknown persn,has reminded me 2 write again..

itz a long summer...it has been always a long 1..bt des summers r al d mor long.....
m sure every1 can list down d reasons f it being long..bt 4 me..i don wana list down bt rathr wana find ways 2 cut des summers short...

every nite,whn i dive in2 my mode f silence (i don snore...so itz all silent whn i sleep..:p) m captured by many unrecognibl voices...des voices speak 2gthr...so many f des voices.whn heard 2gthr,aches my ears...n at sum strange hourz f my lyf thy burn my head in2 pieces...
i wonder y thr r so many qustns...y cant i find few answrz?????

a new plan develops every nite..bt bfr d shutter f my eye window opens,i find thgs in world hav changed...n d whole process f mind plannin turns out 2 b waste...
bt thn again,again at nite,d process strts....and sadly dis bcums a vicious circle...loads f thgs 2 b thought out at jst d same second f minutes in des few hourz f my lyf tht i wonder,m runnin aftr tym or tym is runnin aftr me...!!!

2nite...bfr i enter in2 my silence mode...i wish i can take dis thg in my head n hav a peaceful sleep tht,by n far always...MAN PROPOSES,GOD DISPOSES....

2 comments:

  1. :)

    hmm... so wat u can do is.. share out with people, i sense that there are plenty of things which u dun express or may be dun wanna let others know coz they might make fun of u, or simply they are jus not worth it...

    but, if u dun want to run ur horses in an odyssey and have a peaceful night.. then find, that one perfect person or people who will get in sync with ur thought process rather than criticizing it..
    And share with him ur matters before sleeping.. coz, blogging might help u express it, bt sharing with another mind will help u fix it..

    cheers..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY...nyc 2 c ur comment...tht suggests even u spent few minuts f ur lyf readin dis...(i hope thy wer nt wasted..:p)

    n thn nikhil...itz true i don let every1 knw me...n neithr i find thm worthy enuf....bt itz nt abt any1 actlly...nobdy resides in my mind whn des plans r being ticked up...itz jst me...my surroundin..my destiny..my luck..my work..my efforts..my reslts...n all tht..

    n i do share it 1 or 2 ppl...ridzi is 1 f thm..(n thnkfuly thy alwayz giv a patient ear..:))
    bt othrwise itz jst d way i xprnc lyf n d way lyf makes me xprinc thgs...

    ReplyDelete