Monday, January 7, 2013

Winter Afternoon

Its been almost 2 year when I had this pleasure of enjoying a chill winter afternoon sitting under a bright sunshine (which makes it not so chilly afterall) ,but as they say,its better to be late than never! So here I am,updating my almost dead Blog, transferring the sunshine directly into my post and Enlightening my technology based diary!

As I sit in the balcony, strategically making my angle in such a manner that I don't end up having sun burns but at the same time get a lot of much needed dose of Vitamin D, I observe how fast and noisy the daily chaos have gone.

Maids cleaning homes and as they move out they meet up to discuss the rising inflation (ofcourse not in the high economical terms), an old man giving his piece of wise advise to somebody on the other side of the phone he is holding which apparently is on loudspeaker (so in real, I can hear the whole conversation), some labourer working to get the much hyped LPG pipeline to our places while kids around making a fuss over don't know which issue (I doubt even they themselves are aware about the issue they are making a fuss over) because they have got this extended winter holidays. And that certainly not all,while majority of people are off to their respective workstations, some are still sorting over their household stuff scenario, as they argue over the aches and pains they are having and also the failed doctors who couldn't recommend effective medicines to them.

It just makes me feel content,as living on our own makes us miss these small little things which makes our country what it is at its basics. I might have moved out with my laptop instead of sitting in front of a desktop,must have plugged in the headphones than to add to noises around by listening to music loudly, but certainly technology couldn't change the way people react to little things in life( it might be little for me,but certainly aren't for them).

Old people still go on with their experiences of life( also when they are sure the probable listener is not listening), Kids still fight over terribly insignificant stuff, Aches and pains still top the list of old ladies who have been working like a superwoman throughout their life.

Its nice to just sit, observe and hear the real voices around than to just have silent monologue in your own head.

Happy New Year Folks!!


No comments:

Post a Comment