Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Colours but no colours....

Ever imagined..somebody who loves colours..hate holi...!!!!

Yes..this is a question am being facing since,I guess,I started breathing on this planet...
people around me..ask same question year after year...and luckily they have started remembering the answer but sadly are not rid of the habit of dragging me in that awful celebration...(yes..for sum its a celebration,not for me,that's something different) and then holi rashes remain till the next holi comes....!!!

Holi is a festival of colours..agreed...but god,the way it is played and the horrifying after effects...are they part of d celebration?? Now that's the question I ask when somebody asks me the reason of not playing holi....!!
for a change,Its my chance to ask questions..now tell..now answer,that's what I feel like saying...!!!
Nobody has any answer..then what they say is...chuck d Q&A session and duuuuuuuuuuuussssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.......bucket full of water attacks my head..

I just enjoy playing holi with my niece and nephew...though my nephew is naughtier than any of the other family members..but still it actually looks like we are playing and not beating or dragging each other in the name of playing...

Am not against the festival..not at all in that case because I just love colours...but I think there should be some sensible way of playing it...am always thankful to my neighbours and all those living in my neighbourhood,because nobody out here plays with skin burning colours..rather we exchange all the possible wishes..and ofcourse little bit of gulal is there...

I can only SUGGEST...Play Safe...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment